Data Migration Overview
Whether migrating data into a new or existing electronic medical record, or exporting data for downtime or reporting purposes, JASE Health can assist. With our deep experience in data migration and data extraction, we can assure that data integrity is not compromised. JASE Health has broad clinical and revenue cycle experience that includes the following. This experience includes end-to-end design and implementation services. This is not an all-inclusive list.
- Migration of Data into Cerner Millennium®
- HL7 and CCD Inbound Data Migration using Cerner OpenEngine®
- Data Analysis, Cleansing & Scrubbing
- Historical & Incremental Data Extraction out of Cerner Millennium
- Support of Custom File Formats (CSV, XML, JSON, etc.)
Data Migration Projects
JASE Health has previous experience migrating a wide array of clinical legacy data into Cerner Millennium. The following are examples of data migration projects that JASE Health has performed. This is not an all-inclusive list.
- Master patient index (MPI)
- Discrete migration of problem, allergy, medication, and immunization data
- Clinical documents, provider notes, PDFs
- General lab, microbiology, blood bank, and anatomic pathology results
- Radiology reports