Data Extraction & Reporting Overview
Our integration expertise allows us to be flexible when it comes to satisfying clients with different data extraction needs. Whether migrating data into a new or existing electronic health record, or exporting data for downstream systems or reporting purposes, JASE Health can assist. With our deep experience in data migration and data extraction, we can assure that data integrity is not compromised.
JASE Health has broad clinical and revenue cycle experience that includes the following. This experience includes end-to-end design, implementation, and support services.
- Historical & Incremental Data Extraction out of Cerner Millennium®
- Support of Custom File Formats (CSV, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Data Analysis, Cleansing & Scrubbing
Data Extraction & Reporting Projects
JASE Health has experience extracting a wide array of clinical and financial data from Cerner Millennium®. The data extracts can be set-up to pull historical data and/or feed ongoing information to downstream systems. The following are examples of data extraction projects that JASE Health has performed. This is not an all-inclusive list.
- Developed historical and daily incremental extract of master patient index (MPI), medications, problems, diagnosis, lab results, and documents
- Created custom extracts to provide a wide variety of information to state and federal registries, analytics products, and other downstream systems
- Set-up secure transmission of extracts to downstream systems (sFTP, API, etc.)
- Developed revenue cycle extracts to feed revenue management systems