Our integration expertise allows us to be flexible when it comes to satisfying clients with different data extration and migration needs. Whether migrating data into a new or existing electronic health record, or exporting data for downtime or reporting purposes, Jase Health can assist. With our deep experience in data migration and data extraction, we can assure that data integrity is not compromised.
Jase Health has broad clinical and revenue cycle experience that includes the following. This experience includes end-to-end design and implementation services.
- Migration of Data into Cerner Millennium®
- HL7 and CCD Inbound Data Migration using Cerner OpenEngine®
- Data Analysis, Cleansing & Scrubbing
- Historical & Incremental Data Extraction out of Cerner Millennium®
- Support of Custom File Formats (CSV, XML, JSON, etc.)
Data Migration Projects
Jase Health has previous experience migrating a wide array of clinical legacy data into Cerner Millennium®. The following are examples of data migration projects that Jase Health has performed. This is not an all-inclusive list.
- Master patient index (MPI)
- Discrete migration of problem, allergy, medication, and immunization data
- Clinical documents, provider notes, PDFs
- General lab, microbiology, blood bank, and anatomic pathology results
- Radiology reports
Data Extraction Projects
Jase Health has previous experience extracting a wide array of clinical and financial data from Cerner Millennium®. The data extracts can be set-up to pull historical data and/or feed ongoing information to downstream systems. The following are examples of data extraction projects that Jase Health has performed. This is not an all-inclusive list.
- Historical and daily incremental extract of master patient index (MPI), medications, problems, diagnosis, lab results, and documents
- Custom extracts to provide a wide variety of information to state and federal registries, analytics products, and other downstream systems
- Set-up secure transmission of extracts to downstream systems
- Revenue cycle extracts for downstream systems